A beautiful skin is available to everyone and we can achieve it without resorting to using expensive skincare cosmetics. Discover how you can improve your skin health with all the available resources at your fingertips.
The skin is one of the most prominent organs of the human body that reflects 100% the health of our body. If we have smooth, firm, healthy, bright, and clean skin, we will be on the inside. When we show a dry, rough skin, full of impurities and acne, it will be a sign of dehydration and that we suffer from certain hormonal imbalances or high degrees of toxicity.
And without knowing all this, especially us women, we make our thousand and oneth efforts to show off radiant skin, sometimes using methods that are not skin-friendly, natural, or the most convenient for our pockets.
BEST SKINCARE TIPS FOR A HEALTHY GLOWING SKIN
Having healthy, beautiful skin is certainly within everyone's reach, and here’s how:
Your skin is a reflection of your health. Being the largest organ in the body, the skin participates in the effective elimination of toxic substances from the body through its pores. These toxins are known to damage and degenerate the skin cells inside and this is often noticeable on the outside.
It is no wonder that when we ingest food with more toxic ingredients, it is usually reflected on our skin, especially on the face. Eating clean will give us health and beauty since it will create a naturally purifying effect on our body.
Some recommendations are:
- To a glass of clean warm water, add a few drops of lemon juice, and drink on an empty stomach.
- Drink a green juice or smoothie daily.
- Do your best to eliminate the consumption of processed foods, refined sugars, or foods rich in gluten, dairy products, and their derivatives.
- Increase your consumption of raw foods.
- Whenever possible, buy organic products.
- Exercise your body daily; play sports, or do physical activity.
- Stay hydrated all day. You may want to consider carrying a bottle of water with you.
It is a known saying that we are what we eat, as often reflected in our skin. It is, therefore, imperative that we eat foods that are clean and free of toxins; doing otherwise could make us feel lifeless, dull, and dry skinned. Also, a lack of healthy nutrition accelerates the appearance of wrinkles and acne pimples.
Nourishing the skin begins from the inside, and this often begins with a good choice of the foods we consume.
- Incorporate plant-based products into your diets such as fruits and vegetables, as well as seeds, whole grains, nuts, and seaweed.
- Eat a wide variety of colors. The predominant pigments in vegetables and fruits serve as a rich source of powerful antioxidants that helps the body fight the action of free radicals -- most of which are responsible for the premature aging of our skin cells.
- Reduce or eliminate the consumption of animal protein. And if you consume it, it must be of good quality, and organic.
- Enrich your diet with foods that are rich in essential fatty acids (omega 3 and 6), such as algae, green leafy vegetables, and dried fruits (walnuts).
Keeping your skin clean is very important. Avoid the use of harsh skin products that can cause gross dehydration of your facial skin & body; leaving it completely dull. It is important to use products such as Belle Crux Body Luscious Lotions with natural fragrances (Honey Milk or Berry Vanilla fragrances) especially every night before going to bed. These products are infused with natural skin ingredients. To help you achieve clean, naturally enhanced, and moistured skin.
Dead skin cells often causes the dulling of our skin color. The removal of these dead cells from the skin surface is called exfolliation. Contrary to what you may have thought, you do not need to buy expensive skin-clearing products.
We are between 60-70% water, so our good skin will depend on whether we are well hydrated or not.
- Drink quality water throughout the day.
- Drink green juice/smoothie every day (300-500ml).
- Consume at least 70% of your vegetables raw, as in salads (they will provide us with a higher content of water, minerals, and active enzymes).
- Avoid or eliminate (as much as possible) the consumption of caffeine and alcohol. They often have a dehydrating effect on your skin.
- PROTECT YOURSELF -- GET HEALTHY EXPOSURE OF NATURAL SUNLIGHT
It is imperative that you expose yourself to the sun fan average of 10 to 15 minutes daily. This would stimulate the natural production of vitamin D in your body.
Do note, however, that overexposure to the sun, especially at critical midday hours of the day, can be counterproductive and may cause damaging effects to your skin. Thus increasing the risk of unpleasant spots, burns, and skin cancer.
- IMPROVES CIRCULATION
Practice skin-cell stimulating and circular lymphatic drainage to help you show off radiant skin.
Simply brush before you shower -- using soft brushes with natural bristles.
Press gently when brushing; starting with your feet, and make circular movements up your body towards your heart.
- REDUCE MAKEUP
A clean and healthy skin does not need to cover impurities. Avoid makeup brands that use toxins that often clog the skin pores. Thus suffocating it and causing the unpleasant appearance of blackheads, and acne pimples, etc. This is why you may want to consider the use of healthy cosmetic products with natural/organic ingredients -- these are often free of parabens and sulfites.
Use any of our Belle Crux Body Luscious Lotions with natural fragrances (Honey Milk or Berry Vanilla fragrances) that offer instant nourishment and soothing effects on the skin.
These products are infused with natural skin ingredients that will help you achieve naturally enhanced, and moisturized skin; with a brighter complexion, and a glowing appearance.
A brilliant, fresh, and clean skin is just around the corner. Simply follow these few simple healthy guidelines.
SO, WHICH OF THESE RECOMMENDATIONS HAVE YOU TRIED OR WHICH WORKS BEST FOR YOU?
Do share your thoughts in the comment section below. And remember to follow us on our various social media handles (Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook) to stay abreast of more informative and exciting skin beauty tips.